Saturday 12 October 2013

My Childhood Life

As well all know, everyone do have their own childhood. Mine as well. So, I would like to share about my childhood. Frankly speaking, I was a very bad child. I never care about what my parents said. I never thought that life is hard and I live in my own world which I thought easy simple and I don't have to think about my future.

Back then, I live at Pasir Puteh, Kelantan before my family moving out to Kuala Lumpur. When I was there, all my friends have an opposite sex from me. So, I kinda boyish. I like to climb up tree, play police entry, football, and all the stuffs that boy do. I really don't like girls thing such as cooking, make up, and so on. I remembered that I really hate when my hair getting longer. I will cut them whenever I feel that it is so irritating. My mum always scold me for being like that.

All that I'be been through I started to think that I need to change. There was a story behind that. When I play football with my best friends, one of them Syafiq kick my leg and it was very hurt! I was very angry but he smile and said that it is a common thing to injured when you are playing football. He also said that I should realize that I am a girl. His words was very harsh and he is a jerk! But, come to think of it, I was wrong too. I ran to home and cried. Next 3 days, my Mum told me that we are moving out to Kuala Lumpur. I was very sad. I met my best friend and Syafiq was there too. He ask for my forgiveness and before I leave he told me ' don't act like a boy because you are a girl'. When you have a problem share with someone and don't keep it by yourself' ' . And I cried again.

At Kuala Lumpur, my new school was very bored! I ignore everyone. I hate the girls. Seriously, I cried every single day. I miss my home town so much. But, when I was 10, I attend additional class to studied about Islam. I started to change my appearance from short jeans to baju kurung and wear hijab. After that, I do have a lot of girl friends! Even though I still young, I feel peace and it was a good feeling. I realize that I need to create my life in a better way.  All I want to say is being selfish, ignorant and self  centered are not even a mere choice for us. Yes, there are times when we feel like throwing up all the anger we have within. The feeling of dissatisfy that everything goes wrong. Things happening the way from what we want them to be. And yes we can show our anger but not by doing something out of sense. Bear in mind that we can only plan but He decide. Indeed, He's the best planner after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment